Habits are something I am a huge fan of. Especially when they are happy habits. Today I am sharing 11 happy habits you should really make a part of your daily life.
11 Happy Habits
- Say please and thank you: Something we all learned early on but I see fade as we get older. I love when people say it as adults. Says so much about them!
- Say “bless you” when someone sneezes: It amazes me how much people don’t do it! Do it!
- Open doors for people: It will make their day.
- Smile at strangers: Same as above because you never know who needs a smile.
- Buy flowers for someone: Your mom, sister, a friend. Just show them you care.
- Leave your significant other a sweet note: It really shows how much you love them by making such a small effort.
- Do the chores you hate: I hate taking out the trash but I know on the rare occasion I do it so Andrew doesn’t have to it means a lot.
- Text a friend: Just to say hi and that you are thinking of them.
- Call your parents: Like above, just to say hi and that you are thinking of them.
- Feed your body well: The right foods, exercise, lots of water, it’s not only a happy habit but a healthy one.
- Be nice to yourself: We can all be so down on ourselves. The best happy habit you can get into is to be nicer to yourself. Negative self talk will not help you ever!
These 11 happy habits when done often will seriously lift your mood and make others see how much you appreciate them, and how much you value yourself.
What happy habit would you add?