Bad days are a thing. They just happen. But, you can choose to make it the best day. So I am sharing the 7 ways to make every day the best day! Don’t let the bad moods win!
7 Ways To Make Every Day The Best Day
- Start the day with gratitude: I have heard people time and time talk about saying 3 things you are grateful for that day to start your day and I love this idea. I find that it really does wonders with how I start my day. It instantly lifts my mood and gets me ready to tackle life.
- Put the negative thoughts out of your head: If a negative thought about yourself or a situation comes into your head, accept it and release it. The more you acknowledge this negative thought the easier it will be to get rid of it.
- Do a little yoga or meditation: I started using Headspace in January daily and it has been a complete game changer for me. I also love Sarah Beth yoga on YouTube for 10-30 minute yoga sessions. I feel like that dedicated time to focus on something really calms my anxiety.
- Read something funny: A funny article or blog post is always a good way to make your day better. I keep a bunch bookmarked that I find throughout the week so if I need one I can find one quick!
- Make a positive impact: Spread the word about a good cause, volunteer, recycle. Just something good for the world!
- Pay it forward in some way: Get the person behind you in line at Starbucks their coffee, even hold the door open, or help a mom that looks like her hands are full with her groceries!
- Go to bed grateful: Just like you started the day with things you are grateful for remind yourself before bed of all the things in your life you are grateful for! Text your parents and tell them you love them, kiss your significant other, don’t go to bed angry!
What do you do to make every day the best day?