This is a VERY belated post. It’s nearly mid-August and I am just now doing a 2022 goals mid-year check-in! I do feel like I have done fairly well with my goals. As always some areas are better than others.
2022 Goals Mid Year Check In
In 2022 these are the things I wanted to accomplish:
- Read 70 books: I am definitely more than halfway there and buying a Kindle and doing Kindle Unlimited has helped this goal a lot!
- Cross 20 things off my 101 in 1001 list: I think I have crossed 11 things off this year so far so I feel like I can definitely achieve this goal.
- Work with 25 new brands: I have actually already done this! So I am really excited about that!
- Have a more successful year business-wise: So far if things keep up I will!
- Have 1 date with Andrew a month out of the house: This is a huge fail. We have had dates but not nearly enough. I think it can be tough with little kids and also when things come up (sickness, babysitters cancel the last minute, etc).
- Get Liam ready for Kindergarten in August: He starts next week! So ready or not!
- Be better about purging toys/stuff: I mean I think I am better about toys. I have tried once a month to purge a few things they are not using or have outgrown.
- Do 1000 Peloton workouts: I have done a lot but not 1000 this year yet. I will for sure get to that though.
- Take an active rest day each week: I have been using Fridays to just walk and I really like doing that!
- Get the kids outside for at least an hour a day (weather permitting) not including school: Well that was pretty much ruined this summer since we have had records of over 100-degree days and heat indexes up to 115!
- Work on Pinterest growth and make that a top priority: FAIL! I have not really focused at all on this and I really need to.
- Improve my weekly newsletter: I mean my newsletter is definitely getting more subscribers and I feel like people enjoy it!
- Actively have 1 on 1 time with my parents monthly: Another fail-ish. I have done this with my mom but not really with my dad. Usually, we are with the kids with him. My mom has a more flexible schedule so we’ve been able to have lunches etc.
How are you doing with your 2022 goals?