This is a VERY belated post. It’s nearly mid-August and I am just now doing a 2022 goals mid-year check-in! I do feel like I have done fairly well with my goals. As always some areas are better than others.
2022 Goals Mid Year Check In
In 2022 these are the things I wanted to accomplish:
- Read 70 books: I am definitely more than halfway there and buying a Kindle and doing Kindle Unlimited has helped this goal a lot!
- Cross 20 things off my 101 in 1001 list: I think I have crossed 11 things off this year so far so I feel like I can definitely achieve this goal.
- Work with 25 new brands: I have actually already done this! So I am really excited about that!
- Have a more successful year business-wise: So far if things keep up I will!
- Have 1 date with Andrew a month out of the house: This is a huge fail. We have had dates but not nearly enough. I think it can be tough with little kids and also when things come up (sickness, babysitters cancel the last minute, etc).
- Get Liam ready for Kindergarten in August: He starts next week! So ready or not!
- Be better about purging toys/stuff: I mean I think I am better about toys. I have tried once a month to purge a few things they are not using or have outgrown.
- Do 1000 Peloton workouts: I have done a lot but not 1000 this year yet. I will for sure get to that though.
- Take an active rest day each week: I have been using Fridays to just walk and I really like doing that!
- Get the kids outside for at least an hour a day (weather permitting) not including school: Well that was pretty much ruined this summer since we have had records of over 100-degree days and heat indexes up to 115!
- Work on Pinterest growth and make that a top priority: FAIL! I have not really focused at all on this and I really need to.
- Improve my weekly newsletter: I mean my newsletter is definitely getting more subscribers and I feel like people enjoy it!
- Actively have 1 on 1 time with my parents monthly: Another fail-ish. I have done this with my mom but not really with my dad. Usually, we are with the kids with him. My mom has a more flexible schedule so we’ve been able to have lunches etc.
How are you doing with your 2022 goals?
Overall sounds like you’re doing pretty well! My husband and I don’t go on enough date nights, either. But we both work from home so we spend time during the day together. I am about halfway through my reading goal, too, and only ever read on my kindle.
Glad that you’re getting your well-deserved rest! I hope you achieve all your goals soon 🙂
You’re really rocking this list! Great job. I’m very impressed with the amount of books you’ve read.
I cannot believe we are halfway through the year already. I need to check in with my goals too.
Wow! These are a great list of goals if we really want to progress in this life or in business. We need this kind of list of goals so that we can have a direction or guide going toward that end goal!
I think I’m doing great in my 2022 goals. I’ve already accomplished some of it but still have a long way to go I’m not putting so much pressure on myself. I’m happy that I’ve already accomplished some of my goals this year!
Great goals and hope you will manage to achieve them. Good to track goals of the year.
Sounds like you are doing great! I love the mid-year check in, great idea!
Congratulations! I’m sure it made you very happy to be so close to achieving many of the goals you set out for yourself.
Amazing to know that you have a friday night all to yourself. It is important to have mid term goals and meet them. I don’t really have these goals but would start working on them
Are you doing more than one Peleton workout a day? I am just wondering how you are hotting 1000 in one year. Unless it is cumulative?
Great lists! For me, it’s important to have goals!