6.23.17 45

25 Things You Can Do In 20 Minutes Or Less

I have done two posts before 25 Things You Can Accomplish In 10 Minutes and 30 Things You Can Do In 5 Minutes.  I personally love posts like this and I always get such great feedback. Today I have a new one for you! 25 Things You Can Do In 20 minutes or less!

25 Things You Can Do In 20 Minutes (Or Less)

• Vacuum your house
  • Mop the floors
  • Clean up one area of the house that’s bugging you
  • Watch most of an episode of Friends
  • Go for a one mile walk (or run)
  • Do some ab workouts
  • Clean behind kitchen appliances
  • Do a closet purge
  • Take a power nap
  • Brainstorm blog post ideas
  • Get something accomplished on your to-do list
  • Write a to do list for the next day
  • Run a quick errand
  • Call your grandparents and spend some time catching up with them
  • Write snail mail to a friend or family member
  • Wrap a birthday gift
  • Order flowers for your mom just because
  • Do some yoga stretches
  • Reorganize a cabinet or two
  • Refold items in drawers or on shelves (I did all my dresser drawers in 15 minutes)
  • Back up your computer
  • Update your phone, computer, tablet, etc
  • Clean up your bathroom and throw out old products
  • Clean your makeup brushes
  • Read for 20 minutes

So there you have it, 25 things you can do in 20 minutes or less. These are great if you need a break from work, or if you just are bored and need something to do with yourself. I am someone who likes to be productive and I feel like these are all productive things that can be done. BONUS you feel so accomplished!

What things you can do in 20 minutes or less would you add to this list? Let me know below!

1. I could never do a closet purge in less than 20 minutes though! Maybe it’s just me, I find it so hard to let go of old things, even though I don’t wear them anymore. I’m a slight hoarder, haha. That said, maybe I do have to set a 20-minute deadline for myself when cleaning. It may actually help!

Published 6.23.17
  2. Thanks for these you reminded me I need to wash my makeup brushes! Also complete some things on my to-do list today.

Career & Lifestyle | Busy Girls

3. Nicole wrote:

Great list! Definitely some I should do more — like ab workouts, backing up my computer, writing snail mail and doing some yoga! Thanks for sharing!

Published 6.23.17
  4. These are some great things! I need to work on doing some of these things – like back up my computer!

5. Kathiey wrote:

I am going to save this list to my pinterest board. I hope to go back and complete each thing on the list. Thanks:-)

6. s wrote:

Mmmm. If I had 20 minutes to do something, it would NOT be housework. It would be something fun. 🙂 Like starting a new card that I knew would take way longer than 20 minutes. Thanks for the thought though! Cancer is a war. Bring in the Artillery.

7. Nichole wrote:

This is a great list for tackling things in small time frames. I’m not sure I”d ever get a closet purge done in 20 minutes though! 🙂

8. kara wrote:

Love the list! One of my favorite things to do is set a 20 minute timer and just go to town cleaning. SO simple yet so effective!

9. Kiara wrote:

Yes to a closet purge! It’s amazing how much you can get done in a short amount of time. I recently went through my closet and it feels so good to get rid of old things.

10. Katie wrote:

These are great ideas. It’s amazing what can be accomplished in a short amount of time. I always put things off and when I’m done think “wow that didn’t take very long.”

Published 6.23.17
  11. I have gotten so good at power napping! I even do it in my car now haha. My life is so busy and I need a little energy boost!

12. Charlotte wrote:

So many great ideas! Clean behind kitchen appliances though… does anyone actually do that? Gulp. I don’t think I ever have! LOL, but the others I can totally get on board with, especially closet purges and blog brainstorming 🙂 Hope all is well with you!!

Published 6.23.17
  13. These are great ideas! It is amazing how many little things you can get done if you actually focus for 20 minutes.

14. Lauren wrote:

Great post! These are some fantastic ideas! There is always enough time to be doing something! 🙂

Published 6.23.17
  15. I could fold and put away laundry in 20 minutes or less. Unless my kids are helping, of course, lol!

Published 6.23.17
  16. This is a great list! I am actually watching Friends right now! haha!

17. Kayla wrote:

Really wish I could take a power nap right about now! I’ve had to get up every morning at 5 for work and it has not been pretty!

Kayla | kaylablogs.com

18. Trish wrote:

I love this list! I have wanted to start sending more snail mail letters and cards, and love that you included that reminder here. Also — reading! That is a great way to spend 20 minutes.

19. Power nap!

20. Debby wrote:

I love this list. I could do all of them in 20 minutes except closet purge! I would just be starting to get organized by 20 minutes…which is why I guess I keep putting it off. I love your lists.

Published 6.23.17
  21. Love the housework ideas for under 20 minutes! Vacuuming is one of my favorite things to do!

22. Mistle wrote:

Love that you put call your grandparents . I call my grandparents weekly to check on them. Power naps are always nice!! Great list girl!

23. Louisa wrote:

These are amazing! I need to stop making excuses for not working out.

Published 6.23.17
  24. I often need to take a quick 20 minute break, especially after sitting at my desk for awhile, writing. This list is a great way to make good use of that time by doing something constructive! Such a terrific idea!

Published 6.24.17
  25. Kelsie wrote:

These are so great! I’m often reminded that the time I waste on social media could be better spent in a variety of ways.

Published 6.24.17
  26. Neha Saini wrote:

Great list! The household ideas for under 20 minutes are really great. But what i would prefer for 20 minutes is a big power nap 😀

Published 6.24.17
  27. katriza wrote:

These are great ideas! I think the only one I seriously can’t do is a 20 minute power nap. I can’t do naps bevcause they turn into 3+ hours lol

Published 6.24.17
  28. Southern & Style wrote:

Thank you for putting calling up your grandparents and catching up with them on this post. I lost my grandmother earlier this year and I still wish I had picked up the phone and called her more often for twenty minutes, just to chat.

xoxo, SS

Southern And Style

Published 6.24.17
  29. Krystal wrote:

This post makes me want to stop wasting time and procrastinating. It’s crazy how little time tasks that can improve your life are.

Published 6.24.17
  30. Nadia wrote:

I am always an advocate for staying productive and on top of things. Though, sometimes the time limit is overwhelming and I can’t get anything done. I love the idea of setting the timer and getting stuff done in 20 min. LOVE the list of ideas 🙂 Thanks for sharing, lovely!
    xox Nadia

Published 6.24.17
  31. closet purge in 20 minutes that seems east enough. There is alot that can be done in 20 minutes

Published 6.24.17
  32. This is a great list to keep me motivated. I try to do at least one thing every day when I get home from work.

Published 6.25.17
  33. Lena B wrote:

Watching most of the Friends episode cracked me up – love that show. BUt seriously 20 minutes is a lot of time if you put quality into it

Published 6.25.17
  34. Perfect reminder that I have ZERO EXCUSE to not do ab workouts when I have a hot sec. Ha!

Coming Up Roses

Published 6.25.17
  35. Jenny wrote:

I totally need to take advantage of my next spare 20 minutes haha.

Published 6.25.17
  36. Greta wrote:

I feel like this is the story of my life! My husband says I always say, “I have twenty minutes to…” I’ve definitely done most of these things in 20 minutes!

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

Published 6.25.17
  37. Chelsie wrote:

This is a great list and something I can refer to when I want to be productive but not spend a whole day cleaning! After I finish some blogging work, I’m going to go tidy up my office!

Published 6.27.17
  38. Rachel wrote:

I love this! Life is always so busy but if you think about the things you can get done in smaller increments they’re totally doable!

Published 7.4.17
  39. Imgoog wrote:

I don’t know why but after reading your list, I feel I could do everything :v and want to do them all. Thank you for sharing 😀

Published 7.14.17
  40. shirleen james wrote:

you could exercise for fun but im need to know what to do while im in class

Published 12.10.20
    • Angie wrote:

Yes that is exactly what i commented, I think if your in a computer class, listen to music, if you’re in your main classes and u have 20 minutes of free time u could also listen to music, doodle, take notes, and look at websites like these.

Published 3.4.21
  41. Angie wrote:

What about if you did one of these ¨25 things to do in 20 minutes¨ for people in school?

Published 3.4.21
  42. Kayla wrote:

This is great i did it all!

Published 4.1.21
  43. Dustin wrote:

Most of the things here was about cleaning

Published 4.19.21
  44. Aaron Caporal wrote:

yea I agree with S I would probably do something fun to make 20 minutes go by instead of doing house work

Published 2.28.22