You all know I love podcasts! I have written about them TONS of times. In fact you can find them all here. I am doing something a little different today. I am sharing a week of podcasts. I am breaking it down day by day as to what some of my favorite podcasts I listen to each day! I do have podcasts I love that randomly come out so the day and week aren’t always consistent so I am just sharing the consistent ones today. I hope you find some new ones to listen to! Please note I do not have ones that come out on Friday’s or Saturday’s womp womp!
A Week Of Podcasts
Sunday: True Crime All The Time, How I Built This, Getting Off
- I tend to listen to these on Mondays during my drives to and from school with Liam, at the gym or running errands. It’s a very true crime heavy day. I also LOVE how I built this to hear about how companies started. My favorites are Bobbi Brown, Glossier, and Peloton.
Monday: And The Oscar Goes To, Girls Gotta Eat, Long Story Short, Crime Junkie, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepherd.
- Every other Monday, And The Oscar Goes To comes out and they pick a different year and dissect the movies from that year. It’s really fun if you are a movie fan. Long Story Short is Bobbi Browns podcast and it’s so fascinating to hear her interview different people. Girls Gotta Eat I am new to but I have been binging it. It’s hysterical.
Tuesday: The Glossy Podcast
- This is a really fun podcast about the world of influencers, designers, fashion, and more.
Wednesday: Bad On Paper, Asking For A Friend, Girl boss Radio, Real Crime Profile, Getting Off
- Bad on paper is one of my favorites! It’s by Grace Atwood of The Stripe and she and Becca have the most amazing guests on! I love hearing what they are reading, and love the insight. Asking for a friend is Lauren Conrads new podcast and it’s AMAZING! Getting Off comes out twice a week and it’s True Crime trials from 2 attorneys perspectives.
Thursday: Worst Friends Forever
- This is one I have mentioned before and every week there is a different topic from politics, books, movies, TV shows, pop culture and more.
I hope you enjoyed a week of podcasts from me! I listen to lots of others as well that either don’t have out as often or I have mentioned tons of times before. I would love to hear from you what Podcasts you are loving and listening to! I always need new suggestions.