Happy December! Hard to believe this is the last month of 2019. In some ways this year flew by and in other ways, it seemed to drag. I want to share my December 2019 goals and a look back at November. This month’s goals are a little different since we have a newborn but I have to still have some goals.
December 2019 Goals
In November I wanted to…
- Have a baby (can that count?) I kid: well I did indeed have a baby. She is perfection!
- Rest and relax: Eh is that a thing? I mean I try but it’s hard.
- Do some fun 1:1 things with Liam: Yes I am so grateful to have time with him and Andrew home so that I can do a few 1:1 things with him each day.
- Read 2 books: FAIL. I am way too tired for any extra reading right now. I have read half a book.
- Finish packing my hospital bag: Yes I did that!
- Go easy on myself these last 3 weeks: I did that. I rested a lot!
- Get the house prepped and organized for baby: we did and I am so glad we did.
- Assemble play mat, bouncer, and get the car seat installed: Yep all happened.
- Get 10 more posts written and scheduled: Yes I am scheduled through mid-March now.
In December I want to…
- Read 1 book (lofty goal with a newborn)
- Take Liam to do at least 3-4 special Christmas things (Polar Express, Visit Santa, Pancakes with Santa, see lights, Arboretum)
- Mail our holiday cards/birth announcements
- Take daily walks with Charlotte
- Eat healthy
- Enjoy this sweet newborn phase
- Help Liam adjust to the new baby as much as possible
What is one of your December 2019 Goals?