The last month of 2021! I can’t believe it, although I can. I will have a full post later this month with my 2022 goals and a look back at my 2021 goals. But first I have to share my December 2021 goals and see how I did in November.
In November I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: Yes and yes
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: YES! Really grateful for the work lately!
- Finish all my gift guides: Yes all done and a few of them have been posted! Check here.
- Finish my Christmas shopping for everyone else: Pretty much done! I have a couple random things to grab but mostly done.
- Get all our decor up so we can enjoy it: Yep we put it up pretty fast because it makes us happy and who cares!
- Celebrate Charlotte’s 2nd birthday big since we had to do a small 1st birthday #Covid: She had a super fun party with her class a few weeks ago and a few family friends! She is so loved!
- Work on my Instagram and Pinterest growth: Yes but not as much as I would like
- Clean out closet and donate/purge: YES I have been slowly pre Christmas purging our house!
In December I want to…
- Above all else enjoy the holidays with my family
- Be on my phone less
- Read 6 books
- Secure 2 new brand partnerships
- Take 10 days off the blog (I do this every year)
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew
- Donate toys the kids don’t play with or need
- End the year grateful
I really don’t set a ton of big goals in December because I feel like it’s a month to rest, and get ready for the next year! But I’d love to know if you have any December 2021 goals???