I feel like we all know the excuse of “I’m just so busy!” It’s the excuse we use for anything having to do with bettering ourselves. One of the most important things to me is my health and wellness. There are so many easy healthy things to do daily that don’t take a TON of time and effort that you can do no matter how busy you are!
6 Easy Healthy Things To Do Daily
- Exercise: I know that this one is tricky because sometimes there just isn’t time for a long workout! But, you can find time for 5-10 minute workouts a few times during the day. Even if it’s 5 minutes of sit-ups, or squats, then 10 minutes of something else. Something is better than nothing! Also walking counts!
- Eat greens: I did not always love veggies. For a long time, I think, carrots are the only veggies I ate (in college). As an adult, I do LOVE veggies! I have been making big chopped salads a lot lately for lunch which I feel is a great way to get a ton of veggies into you. If you need a great salad chopper buy this and thank me later! I can’t tell you how often I use it! We also make green smoothies every day so between the two I feel like I’m getting a lot of greens. My body just feels better and functions better when I am eating more vegetables.
- Read: This one is harder because I know a lot of us can feel so wiped at the end of the day. For me, that’s usually when I read so if I’m exhausted I may only make it a few pages before I can’t keep my eyes open. But I do find reading a little every day truly calms me.
- Get good sleep: I recently wrote all about sleep here and what exactly I do so if you haven’t read that post you should! It talks a lot about routines which I think are really important for sleep.
- Drink water: This is where exercise is great. I do find when I am exercising I drink TONS more water. If I do a Peloton class first thing I probably drink 40oz of water before 7 AM! I also find that if I drink from a tumbler with a straw I drink more. Who knows why.
- Put effort into skincare: I have so many posts on skincare if you are looking for a good routine. Having healthy skin is a huge part of being healthy. So many of these things help your skin as well: eating vegetables, drinking water, sleep they all relate to your skin being healthy.
You can see how so many of these things work together for your overall health and why they are so important in tandem.
Which of these easy healthy things to do daily do you make sure to do?