Happy 2022! I hope everyone had a great and happy New Year! I definitely enjoyed the last 2 weeks off with my kids! They are back to school tomorrow, and I am always happy for the new year. I love new years and fresh starts! It’s time to share my January 2022 goals and see how I did with my December goals!
January 2022 Goals
In December I wanted to…
- Above all else enjoy the holidays with my family: YES! We really had a lovely holiday season.
- Be on my phone less: Yes and no. I did but not as much as I’d like.
- Read 6 books: yes!
- Secure 2 new brand partnerships: Yes!
- Take 10 days off the blog (I do this every year): Yes and it always makes me feel so refreshed!: The best and yes I did and it was wonderful!
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew: We did have one date night, we planned to have a date day but Liam got Covid.
- Donate toys the kids don’t play with or need: YES! I have actually been gradually doing this for about a month and a half. But I feel like it never ends.
- End the year grateful: I do feel like I ended the year on a grateful note.
In January I want to…
- Read 7 books
- Enjoy our vacation and unplug as much as possible
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Start working on prepping Liam for Kindergarten in August (figure out registration etc)
- Focus on Pinterest growth
- Focus on being more personal on Instagram stories
- Get at least 3 areas done on my organization list
- Get the kids’ summer plans figured out
What is one of your January 2022 goals?