Here we are, 2018! Yesterday I shared my goals for the year, but today I am sharing just my January 2018 goals as well as a look back in December! Hopefully this inspires you to share some goals as well!
January 2018 Goals
In December I wanted to…
- Read 3 books: Yes! Finally found more time to read! I actually read 5!
- Do something really special for Liam’s first Christmas: I think we did a lot of special things! We took him to see my favorite childhood decorations, he saw Santa twice, we did a lot of fun things around the city, etc.
- Organize Liam’s clothes and vacuum seal stuff he’s grown out of: Yes, but then we had a new pile. It really never ends!
- Adopt a family for the holidays (we do every year): We adopted a baby, donated to an elderly home, helped a refugee family, and did a few other things! I also got to do something really cool you’ll see in an upcoming post.
- Try to enjoy the holidays without eating too many sweets: I ate a few more sweets than I wanted to but who can so no to cinnamon coffee cake and sugar cookies?
- Try a new yoga class: I still haven’t found one I love.
- Start daily meditations: I did not do this but I want to this month!!
- Work on Twitter growth more: I did work on this!
- Work on my first quarter content calendar: Yes I have more of the first quarter planned!
- Work harder on drinking 80 oz of water a day: Yes but still not perfect!
In January I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Start mediating daily
- Work on Pinterest growth
- Have blog posts written through February
- Get everything organized for Liam’s birthday party (WHAT!?)
- Figure out my NYC business trip plans
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew (we’ve gotten so much better)
- See at least one award nominated movie (I rarely see movies)
- Organize my closet and donate items (a January favorite activity)
Do you do monthly or year goals? I would love to know some of your January 2018 goals!