I think reading other people’s round-up/favorites posts is so fun! I love to get ideas on things to check out and you guys always give me great feedback! So my July 2021 favorites post is a fun one! Lots of great brands, fun ideas, and lots of wellness!
July 2021 Favorites
- White Sloppy Joe pullover: I have shared my love of this collared Sloppy Joe pullover before and they sent me the white one. I love it so much! It’s very comfy cozy and perfect to wear around the house or on errands.
- Pixi beauty dexoifeye mask: This is my go-to under-eye mask after a night out and too many glasses of Prosecco. They really brighten and make your under eyes look much better!
- ILIA lip gloss: I love ILIA makeup and their lipgloss is no different! It gives great color, not sticky at all, and it’s clean!
- Southern Charm: Andrew and I are years late to the party here but we’ve been binging Southern Charm from the beginning and we are almost done! This show is just what I need for brain candy!
- Netgalley: I have talked about Netgalley many times before but it’s a place you can get ARC’s AKA Galley’s of books that haven’t been released yet. I have been able to read books early from authors like Taylor Jenkins Reid, Colleen Hoover, Jasmine Guillory, Elin Hildebrand, etc. Anyone can register for an account!
- Pilates: I started doing pilates fusion at my gym twice a week and it’s been great to mix into my Peloton rides and runs!
- Citrus fruits: I have been REALLY into all citrus fruits: oranges, pineapple, lemons etc. So good in the summer!
- Egg-white scrambles: This has been my go to lunch lately! Egg whites scrambled with spinach and sometimes peppers. Such a yummy and healthy lunch.
- Abercrombie boyfriend t-shirts: These are my favorite lounge around t-shirts. They are long enough to wear with biker shorts too!
- Zella soft sports bra: I got one of these in the Nordstrom sale and immediately had to order more! They are so comfortable and perfect for low impact workouts or lounging!
- Summer Olympics: I love the Summer Olympics and I am so excited to watch all of the swimming, track, diving, and gymnastics!
What are some of your July 2021 favorites?