Happy June (almost)! I am so happy it’s finally June. May was not my favorite month, and it seemed to drag on! Today I am sharing my June 2019 goals and also a look back at how I did with my May goals!
June 2019 Goals
In May I wanted to….
- Read 5 books: I actually read 6 and no idea how!
- Finish the guest room closet: Yes all done!
- Paint the guest room- or at least get stuff ready to paint it: Not happening more on this soon!
- Take 5 barre classes: I did not do this but I did do a LOT of yoga!
- Try one new meal: YES! I made some really delish muffins! That counts right?
- Treat a friend or family member to coffee/lunch: I dropped coffee off to a friend 🙂
- Get Liam ready for his summer program: He’s as ready as he can be! He starts Monday!
- Go on one date with Andrew- trying to be more realistic: Ugh we suck. We were so busy this month. But having one tomorrow night!
In June I want to….
(I realize a lot of these are the same goals because I want to actually get them done!)
- One date night with Andrew
- Read 5 books
- Take 5 barre classes
- Get ahead on blog posts through July
- Work on Pinterest and Twitter more
- Take Liam to a splash pad
- Take Liam out of ice cream or yogurt at least once
- More outside walks
- See my grandparents more
What is one of your June 2019 Goals?