Happy May! I won’t lie as much as I love April with Andrew and my birthdays I am kind of glad it’s over! Our allergies were awful all month and I mostly felt like crap. But alas it’s time to share May goals and take a look at how I did in April.
May 2019 Goals
In April I wanted to:
- Read 5 books: I read 4 in favor of more sleep
- Feel good about my body (struggling a bit right now): Being pregnant I don’t feel great about it
- Drink more water! I recently got this and I am hoping it helps. I really feel like I’ve been doing well with water
- Have two dates with Andrew We didn’t have much luck here as someone was just constantly feeling not great in our house but we had a lot of good fun nights watching our shows together at home. We went to Liam’s school auction this past weekend too!
- Finish cleaning out our guest room closet I made a good dent but goodness there’s a lot and we need to clean it asap!
- Get all blog content for April written and scheduled Yes and I made a ton of headway into May
- Get ahead on photos with my photographer yes Jenny is the best!
- Post at least 14 times to Instagram -It’s just not my favorite Oh gosh no not even close.
- Grow Pinterest to 28K Trucking along and getting closer
- Take Liam to the park more now that it’s getting warmer We played outside a TON! Our park actually got renovated so it was closed most of the month
- Go on more family walks We didn’t 🙁 it was raining SO MUCH and I wasn’t allowed to go for walks until I hit 8 weeks!
In May I want to:
- Read 5 books
- Finish the guest room closet
- Paint the guest room- or at least get stuff ready to paint it
- Take 5 barre classes
- Try one new meal
- Treat a friend or family member to coffee/lunch
- Get Liam ready for his summer program
- Go on one date with Andrew- trying to be more realistic
I am trying to be a little more realistic this month just knowing how last month went. There is NOTHING wrong with having a month that things just don’t get done or that is a bit of a fail. Just remember that friends 🙂
What is one of your May 2019 Goals?