Trying to figure out how this year is almost half over and I have no idea! May was insane and I won’t lie, I’m pretty glad it’s over June is going to be a great month! We have our Disney trip which we’ve been planning for a year and then the kids start camp when we get back! It’s time to share my June 2022 goals and take a look at how I did with my May goals.
June 2022 Goals
In May I wanted to…
- Read 6 books: I did read exactly 6 books and I shared a post yesterday that included one of them!
- Have at least one date night with Andrew: We are majorly slacking on the date nights this month but it was a crazy month.
- Take the kids to a restaurant at least once: We took the kids out to lunch on the last day of school and while as always it’s a shit show it was worth it.
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: Yes and as always so grateful for the opportunities with so many amazing brands.
- Post to Instagram 8 times: I posted 5 times but I am getting more consistent!
- Try a new workout class: This was a fail unfortunately but I had every intention to try hot pilates!
- Get organized for our big Disney trip: Yes I am as ready as I can be! We leave Sunday!
- Have a fun girls night out: I actually had a few girls nights and they were all amazing! Love my friends so much!
- Take one full day off work/life stuff just for me: I need to do this and maybe summer is the time I actually will.
In June I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Secure 6 new brand partnerships
- Get all of Liam’s stuff ready to start Kinder in August
- Have very focused time with each child weekly to do something special
- Do a major purge of the entire house
- Plan a really fun girls night out with my closest friends
- Have at least one date night with Andrew
- Take the kids swimming at least 3 times
- Post to Instagram 6 times
What is one of your June 2022 goals?