Happy May! Hopefully, when you are reading this, things are starting to look up for everyone. It’s time to share my May 2020 goals, but before I do I want to share a look back at how April went!
May 2020 Goals
What I wanted to do in April…
- Continue workouts, WW, and 10K steps daily: Yes I am less than 20 lbs from my goal weight!
- Read 4 books (now that Charlotte isn’t up at night I don’t feel as tired): I actually read 8 books this month!! Let’s just say I got into a reading groove.
- Work on having a date night at home once a week with Andrew: Haha well we tried. We did spend a ton of time together and watch 2 documentaries!
- Post more to Instagram: Huge fail on posts but much better on stories
- Work on Pinterest growth and scheduling: I would say I did fair on this
- Work on May blog content and get it scheduled: Yes this is done
- Go through my closet and purge clothes/shoes: yes but I am not done yet
- Re-organize Liams clothes and purge: I did his drawers but not the closet
- Try to find an online music class I can do with Charlotte: Fail
- Work on Liam’s homeschool work in a more organized way: Major fail. I mean we are trying but missing school is hard on him and I am trying to not push him
What I want to do in May…
- Continue workouts, WW, and 10K daily steps and also lose 6 lbs
- Read 5 books
- Work on reorganizing my Pinterest boards and deleting boards that are no longer relevant
- Figure out summer at-home activities for the kids (my assumption is we won’t have camps)
- Try to find a swim class for Liam and Charlotte once it’s safe
- Work on summer blog content
- Do something special for my mom for Mothers Day
- Have at least 2 at-home dates with Andrew (without phones)
What is one of your May 2020 goals?