Happy November! What?! Yes NOVEMBER! Meaning we have 2 full months left in this year. Nuts. I hope everyone had a great October. We did! It’s finally feeling more like fall, and I’m thrilled about it. Time to share my November Goals and share what all I did in October!
In October I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 2 but better than nothing!
- Enjoy Halloween with Liam and Andrew: His first Halloween was great! It rained so we only went to a couple of houses, BUT he looked cute in his costume and we got some great pics!
- Take Liam to a pumpkin patch and the Arboretum: We went pumpkin shopping and we went to the pumpkin village/pumpkin patch at the Arboretum.
- Keep up with workouts: Yes loved all my workouts this month.
- Really focus on drinking more water: Getting better but not as much as I want.
- Work on Twitter growth: I did but not as much as I wanted.
- Get blog posts written and scheduled for November: About half way.
- Spend some time with my mom: Yes! It was lovely.
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew (it’s our wedding anniversary this month!) We did! We found two amazing babysitters and we love having them!
In November I want to…
- Read 3 books
- Decorate for the holidays
- Have two date nights with Andrew
- Start Christmas shopping
- Enjoy Liam’s first Thanksgiving and take a family photo
- Get holiday cards ordered and mailed by Thanksgiving
- Work on Twitter growth
- Continue to be better about water
- Try one new workout class
- Finish blog posts for November and get most of December scheduled
- Enjoy more family time
What are some of your goals for this month?