So here I sit about 8 weeks away from being a mom of two under three. A thought that is both exciting and terrifying. OK, I am mostly terrified. There are SO MANY logistics that I worry about. But instead of sharing a post about that because who wants that? I am sharing a post about 10 things I’m excited about. These are NOT all baby related. These are just super random things I am looking forward to an excited for.
10 Things I’m Excited About
- Baby duh: Really everything involving her! We can’t wait to see what she’s like, who she looks like, how she and Liam are with each other, what our life is like as a family of four, all of it really!
- Our 5th anniversary: In a few weeks (October 11th) Andrew and I celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! Sometimes it feels like 5 years flew by and other times I feel like we’ve been married much longer! I am excited for our usual date to Eddie V’s. We had our rehearsal dinner there, it was part of our engagement and we’ve gone for every anniversary!
- Being able to fit into my clothes again: This is such a huge thing for me. I feel like I rotate through like 5 t-shirts and either Nike shorts or leggings and I really look forward to being able to wear things in my closet.
- Being able to workout without feeling winded/tired: Ugh so I really am trying to work out as long as I can. With Liam, I worked out until 36 weeks and I was just so slow and tired it was basically useless. I am trying for at least the same this time if not longer.
- Keratin treatments: After over a year of Keratin treatments not having them the past 9 months has SUCKED. I can’t wait for them and for my hair to be so much easier to dry.
- Wine: Umm I miss wine a lot. The end.
- Comfortable sleep (even if it’s interrupted): I know that I won’t be sleeping as much but I hope I am more comfortable than I currently am.
- More than one coffee a day: I so miss having as much coffee as I want! I can’t wait to be able to drink all the coffee again.
- Fall/Winter movies and TV shows: Obviously excited for the normal fall shows but really excited for Morning Show and Shameless. Also excited for Little Women, Ford V Ferarri, and so many other movies. Let’s see how many I actually get around to seeing with a newborn here.
- Christmas: Our first Christmas as a family of four! I can’t wait! I ordered baby girls stocking a few weeks ago and I can’t wait to see it! I think Liam is starting to understand Christmas and Santa more so I know this will only be more fun!
I hope you enjoyed this fun post seeing what things I’m excited for!
Why don’t you tell me something you’re excited about this fall?