AUGUST! Finally! No I am not a huge fan of August but we are going to Chicago this month AND seeing Hamilton, so yeah you could say I’m excited! I am sharing my August goals and seeing what all I accomplished in July!
In July I wanted to…
- Read 3 books now that I have more time to read: Yes I did! Sharing book recs soon!
- Keep up with all of the W’s: I did and I am soooo close to my wedding weight goal! I have less than 15 lbs to go!
- Take Liam for daily walks somewhere indoors (like the mall) since its getting too hot for outside walks: We didn’t go daily but we have gone walking as much as we can!
- Enjoy July 4th with Andrew and Liam (one of my fav holidays): We had a very relaxing holiday just the way we wanted it.
- Cook more: We made a few new recipes this month and I am sharing my favorite summer salads soon!
- Have two dates with Andrew: Eh this was slacking but we did spend a lot of time at home together.
- Do a little purging of stuff we don’t need: Yes we had Salvation Army pick up a bunch of stuff and I donated several bags of clothes.
- Clean out Liam’s closet (yes already!) Yes! My sweet almost 6 month old is in 9-12 month clothes! He’s getting so big!
In August I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Explore places in Chicago I have never been
- Plan a trip to Houston
- Focus on Pinterest growth (really close to 20K)
- Keep up with the W’s
- Put away toys that Liam has outgrown and get out some of his 6-12 month toys
- Write blog posts through September
- Spend some time with my parents more than we have this summer
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
What do you want to accomplish in August?