July! How? June flew by and here we are talking July 2018 goals already! But first as always I need to see how I held up in June!
July 2018 Goals
In June I wanted to…
- Read 5 books- I read 4! I thought with Travel I would read more but I slept!
- Go on one non-Florida trip date with Andrew- We saw Ocean’s 8 and it had been nearly a year since we saw a movie! So it was so fun. Really enjoyed the movie.
- Work on our office-it’s a disaster- Yes I finally finally organized all the shelves!
- Donate products/makeup I don’t plan to use- Yes and yes! I let our babysitters go through it first! They were in heaven.
- Do something super fun with my boys for Father’s Day- We spent some time with my family and all hung out at home. It was LOVELY!
- Work on Pinterest (really close to 25K)- I am getting pretty close to 25K! Please follow me haha!
- Get July content mostly done- Fail! I have it planned but not written!
- Go to a new class at the gym- Another fail! Ugh.
In July I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Get July and August content finished and scheduled. These are two really busy months for us!
- Work on Twitter and Instagram growth
- Write something very personal
- Get Liam ready for school in August-read more school related books, and talk about it more. He starts Mother’s Day Out!
- Go on at least one date with Andrew
- Do something with my mom just us
- Organize our linen closet… AGAIN! Why does this keep happening?
What are some things you want to get done in July?