Another month has come and gone! It’s time to share my June 2018 Goals. But also to take a look back at May and see how I did!
June 2018 Goals
In May I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I read 8!
- Work on being more consistent on Instagram (just not my fav form of social media): I tried, I Had a lot of sponsored things that I did this month.
- Start a newsletter series for the blog: I have the idea for it, just need to work on it more!
- Have one date night with Andrew– We had 2 so this is a major win.
- Finalize plans for our trip to Florida: Pretty much done!
- Have blog posts scheduled through June: pretty much done!
- Be more consistent with meditation and 10-15 minutes of yoga daily: I was better but still need work!
- Do one special thing with Liam each week: Yes we did lots of parks, walks, swimming, Target fun, story times, play dates, etc.
- Find time to journal: FAIL! Oh well.
In June I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Go on one non Florida trip date with Andrew
- Work on our office-it’s a disaster
- Donate products/makeup I don’t plan to use
- Do something super fun with my boys for Fathers Day
- Work on Pinterest (really close to 25K)
- Get July content mostly done
- Go to a new class at the gym
What are some things you want to get done in June?