I’m very “better safe than sorry” when it comes to keeping things in my car or purse. There are just certain things I can’t seem to not carry and almost always they come in handy. So today I am sharing things to keep in your car that you will want to make sure you have!
Things To Keep In Your Car
- Hand Sanitizer: After I pump gas or go anywhere I tend sanitize my hands. Having a one year old also yields a lot of times to sanitize.
- Wet Wipes: These are SO useful for spills, or cleaning up tiny hands.
- Mints: I am addicted to Ice Breakers Mints and always have a few containers in my car.
- Deodorant: In case your forget or just really need a refresher. This is my favorite one to keep in the car.
- Hand Lotion: My hands get dry a lot so I like to have one handy.
- Collagen: You know my love for Collagen and my favorite kind makes handy packets! I keep them in my car to have in my coffee when I’m out.
- Plastic Bags: Because you will always need them when you don’t have them.
- Extra Umbrella: What if one breaks or gets left somewhere.
- Snacks: Usually a pack of pretzels or an RX bar in case I get stuck somewhere and don’t want to be tempted for drive-thru food.
- Bottles Of Water: We keep tons in the car in case we get thirsty or for any kind of emergency.
- Microfiber Cloth: I hate having my screen dusty so I keep one in my glove compartment to wipe everything down.
What are some things to keep in your car I missed?