One of my favorite things to do with my friends is have girl’s days/nights. I tend to prefer day time because I like to go to sleep early, and I know my friends agree! I want to share 9 fun ideas for a girl’s day that will make you want to plan one with your friends ASAP!
9 Fun Ideas For A Girl’s Day
- Go on a road trip: 2 summers ago some girlfriends and I did a day trip to Waco, TX from Dallas to go to Magnolia Silos (Fixer Upper) and it was THE BEST TIME! We shopped, talked, got Starbucks, and had such a fun day. We were home by 4 PM and it was a great girl’s day.
- Get pampered: Probably my favorite girl’s day activity. I love going with friends to get manicures/pedicures, or to a spa where we can all have champagne (when I am not pregnant) and get massages etc. So many fun ways to do this! Recently a huge group of us went and had pedicures and brought in pizza and it was truly the best night.
- Go shopping/window shopping: This reminds me of girl’s days more so in my 20s. Now I do 99% of my shopping online but it’s still fun to browse with friends, or even window shop.
- Get crafty: There are so many great places you can do this! Places like Pinot’s Palette or Board and Brush (they have these here – not sure about other cities).
- Boozy Brunch: Again maybe when I am not pregnant I can participate in this haha. I can at least do the brunch part.
- Do a fitness class: This is something I have done several times with friends and it’s always a blast. It’s a great time to try something new too because you have the moral support of your girls. In Dallas and I am sure other cities too, there are also huge free workout classes at times around the city!
- Have a book club: I have a group of girlfriends that I have a book club with. Such a fun time to meet up for lunch or dinner and chat about a great book (and other non book stuff too).
- Have a picnic: Easy, and fun! Everyone can bring something and share and chit chat!
- Have a movie marathon: Take it back to middle school sleepovers. Everyone go in pajamas to someones house and watch movies and eat junk food!
Are you so ready to have a girl’s day now? Tell me what you love doing for girl’s days!